Thursday, October 27, 2005

wednesday night fever!

(Un)Fortunately nobody had a camera last night to take pictures of the small group of people dancing all the night long... probably with a camera around some of them would have danced less (for the shame that a picture can bring...)

Probably if someone didn't dance so much, now his elbow wouldn't be hurting so much...

Anyway.. the chronicles of last night start with the usual meeting in Cotton, for the first beer of the night. Not everybody drank it, of course.. our half-French-half-English friend is not allowed to (c'mon Thomas! another six days to go!)
The original plan was to go to a concert of a Spanish group ("las putas melancholia") in Lodz Kaliska... but the plan was very original indeed, since the concert was the day after!
After a quick consultation, we decided to head ourselves to the Lizard King. Where we had a drink (and for Thomas, just a Fanta.. with ice... no alchool in the ice, I checked!).

But we all knew of a party, for international people (not only erasmus), in Cabaret.. how could we possibly don't go?

It's easy to describe Cabaret: it's an exclusive and posh night club...
how to describe the girls inside? impossible...

Personally I drank quite a bit (and spent a shitload of money)... but that was enough for making me dance all the night long (and you all know that I don't like dancing...). The two french guys left soon.. instead me, Francisco and Cécile stayed until 4 am...that's about the time i discovered my elbow was aching :(

A part from my elbow, we arrived safely in Siodemka..

PS. Maybe Francisco will say that I slept on the table inside Cabaret.. it is true, but only for 5 seconds, no more!!!! so don't believe his lies :P

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger domenico said...

I shall blame the lack of the camera if my elbow is aching now ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home