Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Days at Home

Like Domenico demanded here are some infos about my being here in Germany and some Pictures as well.

It was nice, but same like always, ok maybe a bit more relaxed and nicer as usually.

We had some nice christmas holidays! But at the moment iam just sad and want to go back to my beloved poland!

And this freetime and doing nothing is making this mood worse. Also i still dont know what i will do @new years eve. Its really sad, but there is no plan, noone of my friends really know what to do. So i just want to go back, but the weather is to heavy i guess, cuz i will go back by car(just take a look at the pictures).

So I just want to be back! This is the only thing, which counts for me at the moment.
See ya all!!!!!! I miss you guys!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home