Sunday, November 06, 2005

wanna quit smoking? offer me a cigarette...

Tonight it was the second cigarette I smoked in order to preserve other's health...

The first time it was a failure (Jeremy, I don't speak to you anymore)...

but this time I think it will be different..
the one who offered me the fag was Thomas!
the deal sealed in Lizard King, in front of witnesses, with Thomas wearing the t-shirt of the Lizard King ("I'm the LK, I can do anything"), is official...
I smoked a cigarette and promised to buy the last packet to Thomas.
Thomas, for his part of the deal, will smoke the last packet (or in alternative, a couple of papierosy from Jeremy) and then quit...

do you think that Thomas, like Jeremy, won't quit?
do you think that Thomas will succeed?
do you think that I will start smoking? (and Thomas will smoke a cigarette as a part of a deal to make me quit?)

anything you think... just write it in the comments... or shout it in the stairs... we will hear it ;)

dobranoc

ps. in 7 hours the two Virginie will go back to Warszawa... so sad, so sad, so sad...

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger domenico said...

i would like to point out that this is not a bet... it's a deal...

nothing to win or lose
no arse will be kicked

(and even if i wanted to kick some ass, after looking at THE picture in this blog, well.. i don't want anything to do with any of those arses, a part from mine of course)
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home