Friday, November 11, 2005

another deal is broken..

Ladies and Gentleman, I have to announce sadly that Thomas didn't respect his part of the deal...

Despite there was a silent agreement, for which a limited amount of cigarettes per day where "tolerated", the awful vice of smoking won over the will of this young half-french-half-english guy who was born on the most beautiful day ever (my (almost) twin brother Thomas)...

the cigarette that made him capitulate was offered by Francisco the "evildoer" also known as "tonight i'll be quiet, i cannot party"...
after watching a comedy film in the cinema, "the exorcism of Emily Rose", we peacefully moved our arses to the main street, in search of a nice "new" place where to drink something...

we couldn't find one, so we stopped for one beer in Lodz Kaliska...
as mentioned earlier, somebody didn't stop to just drinking, but smoked as well...

anyway... someone went home.. some others went to Futurysta (i'm waiting patiently to know the details about their night there)... while me and a particular girl spent hours talking in the Lizard King...
and if you think that i'm wasting my time with this girl that prefers someone else to me, someone that she barely knows his name, well.. you'll find me of the same opinion...

tomorrow(approx. 18 hours from the moment i write this post) there will be a movie session probably in my room (you know the number)..
the movie is called "i cento passi" (i.e. "the hundred steps")...
more infos about the movie can be found here : )

I've got only one month left, to finish my project, but also to spend great time with you...
...with love, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home